People ask that question all the time. We didn’t create the “celebrity dentist” thing. Truthfully, the celebrities we treat only represent 1% of our practice. We care about the other 99% because those are the people we want to make look like celebrities, or at least have a smile that looks like a celebrity. We put every bit as much care into creating a smile for a social worker, a lawyer, a secretary, anyone. We pride ourselves on that. We pride ourselves on caring about everybody.